I just finished a project upgrading a mid-sized Java EE6 application from Seam 2 to Seam 3 (and JBoss 4 to 7). It has been a fun ride with lot of roadblocks, head-aches, “Aha!” and “F*ck-this-I’m-done” moments. The Seam 2 part is now upgraded to Seam 3/CDI, Richfaces to Primefaces, JBoss 4.x Scheduler MBeans to [...]Read more – ‘Statistics from my recently finished Seam 3 Migration Project’.
- What Emacs is …
- For handsome, smart, educated, awesome, people such as myself, it is a lifetime of treasures, hidden within RSI-inducing key bindings, no matter where on the keyboard one puts C and M. For leprous, primitivist, stinky, bottom-feeding, monkey-scratchers, it may be a befuddling plethora of options and flexibility that forces the user to form their own [...] Read more – ‘What Emacs is …’.
- → Professionalism for Software Engineers
- 1. a professional programmer picks a worthwhile problem to attack; we are engineers, not scientists, and therefore should attempt solutions that will solve real user problems. 2. a professional programmer has a dedication to the end-user experience; most computer applications built these days are Web applications built by small teams and hence it is now [...] Read more – ‘→ Professionalism for Software Engineers’.
- Coconut Cauliflower Baby Corn Curry
- Steps Served with Jasmin Rice Read more – ‘Coconut Cauliflower Baby Corn Curry’.